Gotcha Day pic from Tuesday, 12-21-10!
The boys are HOME! We had a tear filled and joyous time at the airport. What a precious moment it was to finally meet our boys, kiss and hold them!!! A dear friend joined us and she took some fabulous pictures of our first meeting....thank you, Bethann!!! As soon as I receive the pictures, I will post a few on the blog.
We traveled the 20 minute drive home with ease. Matthew and Michael both did very well in their car seats. Neither had ever sat or been buckled into car seats. When we got home, we fed all the little boys, Justin, Michael and Matthew, and put them to bed for some much needed rest! Both Matthew and Michael slept all night long until 9:00am this morning. Justin slept a little longer.
Michael sleeping his first night home!
Matthew sleeping his first night home
Mommy feeding Michael
Our three little boys seem to love each other! They are playing very well together and even sharing toys this Christmas morning.
What a wonderful Christmas we are having today!!! We wish you all a very Merry Christmas as well!!





8 comments:
Merry Christmas Debbie!!!! SO happy to see YOU with your little guys!!! What a wonderful day!!
Congratulations!
The boys are beautiful. I hope Michael and I can meet them when we come for Landon's birthday.
Merry Christmas from our home to yours.
Mike and Marj Polay
welcome home!!!! so so sweet!!!
congrats!!!and merry christmas!!
What an amazing Christmas present!!! So happy you got your little guys home! PRAISE GOD!!! :)
How completely wonderful to see the boys HOME!!! And to see you holding them...I can't even begin to imagine how much you longed for that day! What a wonderful, unforgettable Christmas! Praise God for his faithfulness!!! Can't wait to see more photos of them with your family. God bless you!
A blessed Christmas to be sure! So happy for your family!
I am so very happy for all of you! What an incredible blessing! I have tears in my eyes, after reading this post and seeing the wonderful pictures of the brothers sitting together! How beautiful!!! :)
your boys are so so so cute I love looking at all the pictures,you are one lucky mommy!
:) katrina
Post a Comment