In 30 minutes I will leave to pickup Jeff and all the kids!! I have not heard from Jeff since 3:15 this morning so I'm believing and praying all is well and they will arrive in Lubbock on time!
Thank you to all who have prayed with our family during this adoption. Your prayers were certainly heard and felt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
YAAAAAAY!!!!! So so so so happy for you!!! I can't wait to hear about your first meeting!! Merry Christmas Debbie!!
Just in time for Christmas! What a great gift!
I saw your post on the Reece's Rainbow group. God bless you for what you are doing for these two sweet boys.
We foster a little boy with DS in China. He was about 7 pounds when we got him at nine months. Now at almost fourteen months, he is a little over 15 pounds and growing like a week. Those round the clock feedings are hard but worth it!
Post a Comment