.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, December 27, 2010

Home at last

Home at last...in pictures.  Enjoy!

Awesome sign Rachel and Kayla!
Anxiously waiting

Greeting Jeff and Michael





 First Kiss to Michael!



 First Kiss to Matthew!

Matthew all tuckered out


Justin's first touch to Matthew
Holding Michael for the first time


First nuzzle


Holding Matthew for the first time

Holding Matthew for the first time
 First family photo!

(Minus Wes)

3 comments:

Mark and Melanie said...

Oh, what precious moments! Love the one of you holding Michael for the first time!

Monica said...

Wonderful pictures. I am so happy for you and the boys.

Wendy Harper:) said...

So Excited for you & your family!!!! We will be in Lubbock this weekend to have Christmas with my family. We would love to meet you guys. Let us know if we could work something out! So happy they are both eating well....

Related Posts with Thumbnails