.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Days of Firsts

Michael and Matthew have been home for 6 days.  Everything is going really well and they seem to be adjusting better than we could have ever expected!   They both continue to eat and sleep well and LOVE to play with all their siblings and mommy and daddy. 

They have had many 'Firsts' these past 6 days.  Here are some of their 'Firsts' that I captured in pictures:

First birthday celebration.  Matthew celebrating Rachel's 11th Birthday





Michael and Justin waiting to celebrate Rachel's 11th Birthday




Matthew's First Christmas...not sure where Michael's picture went.  I'll find it and post it later.


Michael's First Ride in a car during the day.  He LOVES riding in the car.  Michael is in an infant car seat because of his small size.

Matthew's first ride in a car during the dayHe LOVES riding in the car, too!  Matthew is in an infant car seat because of his small size.


First Dental visit ~ Thank you Dr. Mahaney!  Visit went very well.  A little crying but that actually helped Dr. Mahaney take a good look at their teeth since their mouths were WIDE open.


First trip to TargetThey seemed to love walking around the store and seeing all the people and sights.


Ladies passing by INSISTED they take this 'family' picture of the "Triplets" on their first outing.


Michael's First teeth brushing...ever! He did NOT like it one bit!



Matthew's First teeth brushing....ever!  He tolerated it.



First Doctor's visit ~ Thank you Dr. Gray.  The visit went great!  No tears and just a little apprehension with the exam.



WONDERFUL staff at Dr. Gray's office!  It warmed our hearts to see all the staff loving on our boys and celebrating their arrival!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I can't believe they are in infant seats. I'm so glad you are home and all is going well.

Mark and Melanie said...

Love those pics - glad things are going well!

junglemama said...

I love reading updates about the kids! THey are adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails