.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, November 1, 2010

25 years and counting...

25 years ago today, I became Mrs. Debbie H.! I feel so blessed to have such a Christian, Godly husband and father to our children. 25 years! They have FLOWN by. God has blessed us with 6 beautiful children, soon to be 8, and I am sooooooooooo excited to see what He has in store for us these next 25 years, and the next, and the next and the next....


We had a nice lunch together, sharing a card and presents and then attended church in the evening.  Today was EXACTLY like it was 25 years ago; warm, breezy with clear blue skies. Today was a great day, indeed!

Happy Anniversary, Jeff!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails