No SDA appointment date....yet! It's coming. Our paperwork has been at the SDA for 15 days and they are reviewing it. Now, we wait for them to invite us to come to our boys country and meet with the SDA authorities and accept their official referral to adopt Michael and Matthew. Waiting can be tough but we know God's timing is perfect! So, here are some things we are doing while we wait for our travel date:
1. PRAY...A LOT!
2. Check email....A LOT!
3. Finish up paperwork that Jeff will hand carry to our boys country
4. Make lists of things we need to do
5. Make lists of the lists so we don't forget anything
6. PRAY some more
7. Check email...AGAIN!
8. Think about packing....have yet to actually pack...but I'm thinking about it
9. Read other people's blogs who have gone down this path ahead of us
10. PRAY
There you have it. That's what we do to pass the time...well some of the things. Yes, we still do school, laundry, grocery shop, cook, clean, take care of the kids and animals, etc, but in the quiet moments at home when daily things settle down, these are the top 10 things we do to stay busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Funny - your list looks a lot like mine! :-) Although, I'm trying not to expect to hear anything until we are at least 2 weeks out from submission. I know it has been longer for you though, even longer for others. It WILL come soon for you - I hope. Praying!
I'm sure it will be soon! We got our news Thursday afternoon. Maybe we'll be there at the same time!!
I will be praying for your appointment as well. I'm from the West Texas panhandle as well. It's like we're family! We are also adopting from EE through RR. I'm enjoying reading through your blog.
Post a Comment