.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas Warrior

This is Darren.  He lives in Eastern Europe...in an orphanage waiting for his forever family to find him.  Starting Nov. 1 through Dec. 31, we will try to raise at least $1000 for his adoption grant. This money will help his forever family fund his adoption.  There are no shortage of families wanting to adopt, just the funds to do it.  International adoption is not cheap because of things like airfare, food/housing/transportation while in country, document prep, legal fees, passports, medical exams, police clearances, etc....I could go on and on.  Every penny we raise for Darren will be that much less that his forever family will have to raise. 

Between Nov. 1 and Dec. 15, for every $35 you donate, you will receive a picture ornament for your Christmas tree.  Please consider helping us to help Darren.






I'm a Christmas Warrior for DARREN

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails