.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Second CSP and POA's...DELIVERED!

Our second CSP and the new POA's were DELIVERED to EE on 8-20-10!  Just THREE days after we mailed them.  I cannot wait to go tell the FedEx angel that her tactic worked perfectly.  I'm sure she already knows because she told me she would be watching for the delivery from her FedEx computer as well.


This delivery means the world to one little orphan in EE.  It means he will not be transferred to an instidution in two weeks on his 4th birthday!  It means he gets to stay at the "baby house" and wait for his forever family to come for him.  Hold on, my sweet boy, hold on!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails