Yesterday, the four adults in our household went down to the local USCIS office, unannounced, and prayed that our fingerprints would be taken....they were! We had NO problems even though our official appointment was for 9-1-10 for Jeff and I and for 9-20-10 for the kids! God open the doors and hearts of the people in that office, they let us in and all went smooth.
Please join us in prayer that the I-171H, the document saying our I-600A has been approved, comes quickly. The I-600A is the petition to the USA government to allow us to adopt from another country. The country our boys come from in Eastern Europe CLOSES to all NEW adoptions from Nov. 1 through Feb. 1. We need to get all our paperwork over to EE by Oct. 1 to allow for translation and processing time to make this cut-off date. We cannot send over our paperwork without the I-171H.
We wrote a letter with pictures of both boys to our US Representitive, Congressman Randy Neugebauer with the hope that he will call USCIS on our behalf to expedite the processing of the I-600A. We have faith that he will.
One step closer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment