.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Two words...

Blue ink!  Use BLUE ink to fill out all of your dossier documents!  Or else you will have to do them all over again.  The reason for this is so originals can be distinguished more easily from copies.  Lesson learned!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Ugh! I hope it didn't take too long to redo the work!!!

Missy said...

Hi! I see that you are adopting AJ! We adopted our son from AJ's orphanage last August - if there's anything you'd like to know just let us know! If you want, you can also check out our website (use the archives and go back to July 2009) and see pictures and stuff.

Congratulations!!

Missy
http://ourfamilybouquet.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails