.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Notorizing on a SATURDAY! Yeah!!

So, I called over to my wonderfully, fantasticly great next door neighbors to see if they by some chance would happen to know of a notary who would be open on a Saturday, the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend and guess what....MY NEIGHBOR IS A NOTARY!  I had no idea...but...GOD knew he was a notary and directed my steps.  I'm speechless.  I have 6 documents I need to send overseas this weekend and I will get to do that today instead of having to wait through the holiday weekend and into next week.  These are extremely important documents with one being so important that it actually 'holds' our little one for us until we can get to him!!!  I'm crying tears of joy.


Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

1 comment:

Wendy Harper:) said...

YAY!!! SO Happy for ya!!! Feels soooo good when you had those over to Fed-ex!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails