.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, May 28, 2010

S-O, S-L-O-W

AJ, sweet AJ!  I think of him and want this process to go beyond lightning speed.  He needs his mommy.  He needs his daddy.  He needs his brothers and sisters to play with him, hold him, kiss him good night.  He needs to come home.  This process is agonizingly slow and I think of him, needing me.  It's hard.  I find rest knowing that God kisses his sweet cheeks each night, that God warms his little body as the nights grow cold, that God has this.  GOD HAS THIS!


It seems we are just spinning our wheels at times.  Everything is moving SO SLOW!  We need to get our Power of Attorney and CSP documents signed and notarized but it is Memorial Day weekend and everything is closed!  We need to get other dossier documents signed and notarized..... but we need our passport numbers to put on those documents.... but we do not have our passports yet..... because we need copies of our birth certificates....which I cannot get until next week because of the holiday. Grrrrrrrrr.


On the flip side, our state-side team is AWESOME!  I have emailed them with many questions and they have responded so fast and with great reassuring answeres.  Remember, these gals are all volunteers with families of their own.  God bless them!  They truly rock!!  Thank you team!!!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Hang in there. For us, there were 10 long months between committment and our preview trip. We had NO information from the agency or country. We were blessed with photos and video which were 1-2 yrs. old, but it was something. Then, 10 more agonizing months just waiting to go back and get our boy! It was so hard. But, it WILL happen. Try to keep busy in the meantime.:) I knitted shawls/wraps for each of A's caregivers. I prayed lots of love into those wraps-all my hopes and prayers for my son. You'll have lots of RR friends cheering you on to the finish line.

Related Posts with Thumbnails