.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, October 2, 2011

"31 for 21"....I'm up for a challenge

October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month and every year for the past 5 years, there has been a "31 for 21 Challenge" that was started by an amazing momma, Tricia, who also has a daughter with Ds.  The point of the challenge is to blog every-single-day for 31 straight days to raise awareness about Down syndrome.


I'm up for a challenge.


So, I'll try.  To blog every day.  With 10 kids, 5 of whom are 5 and under, still in diapers, all 5 littles have Ds....ummmmm, we'll see if I can blog every-single-day.  I'll try.

Happy Down syndrome month!!! 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It doesn't take that long to post a picture or two! And I for one, would be more than happy to look at your babies all month! :)
Sarah
www.matthew18vs14.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails