.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, September 16, 2011

Kids in the fireplace! Good thing it's summer!!

NOPE!  Believe it or not, I do not know everything when it comes to raising kids.   Yes, I have 10 kids and 25 years of parenting experience but Sarah and Sydney pulled a new one on me today.

They got into the fireplace!








So I did what any good mom would do.....I grabbed the camera! LOL!

 I stepped out of the living room for literally less than one minute and came back to discover my daughters having a blast in the fireplace.

It's summer and our fireplace has long been unused.  Don't worry, I would NEVER step out of the living room for any amount of time if there had been a fire going!!

I guess it's time to get out the 'ol fireplace safety glass thingy before winter sets in.  Or maybe, we'll just forgo all fires year!   Yes, we'll do just that.

So let this be an early warning and good lesson to all you with mobile toddlers out there.....get those fireplaces secured NOW before winter sets in and you start that first fire!

4 comments:

The Happy Half Dozen said...

haha those pictures are the best. Your girls are absolutely beautiful!

teresa said...

love this. reminds me of "chimchimeree" from mary poppins. your girls even have smudges on their cute little faces. yep, it might be a good winter to skip the fires. one less thing to think about.

tgreeson said...

My little girl did the same thing a few years back, and yes...the camera was grabbed!!!! So stinkin cute!

Barb said...

That is too funny and so cute! Don't you love how little minds work?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails