We are coming HOME!!!!!!
God certainly showed up BIG! ALL the sputum tests were negative!!! Jeff, Holly, Jason, Sydney and Sarah are FREE to come HOME!!! We'll work on flights today and we are praying something will open up for in the morning. If not, we do have seats set aside for Friday if nothing else comes open.





7 comments:
Praise GOD! I was awakened very early and was praying for y'all! Awesome news!!!
Awesome!! Praise God!!
wonderful, wonderful news. Praising God and thanking Him that you will be able to bring your new daughters home very soon. they will be a double delight for your family!! praying for seating and flites for your return trip.
Wonderful news!! Thanking God for helping you all through this. A wonderful answer to prayers. I'm so excited for you!!!
YAHOO! So thankful that all our prayers have been answered! Praying them home safely. Can't wait to see the whole family together.
PTL!!!!!! So awesome!!! God made a way, like he always does!! :)
Faith as small as a mustard seed can move a mountain!! I'm leaping for joy as I marvel at how God has AGAIN answered the prayers of the saints!!
Post a Comment