.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Michael!!!!!


Happy 5th Birthday, Michael!!!!!

5 years old today!!!
(Michael's birthday was actually yesterday, Sept 7.  I just did not get this post up before midnight. )


Happy birthday wishes from 6000 miles away

Michael laughing with Rachel

Mommy with the birthday boy!

Matthew, Michael, Rachel and Justin ready for cupcakes and presents

Michael eating his yummy cupcake

Yeahhhhh, the Birthday present!

Brothers helping to open the present

Awesome helicopter!

Playing with the helicopter

Happy Birthday, Michael!!!!!

Michael what a treasure you are!  We are blessed beyond measure having you as our son and brother.  We love you so much and look forward to celebrating many, many more Birthday's with you!  

Today, those of us who were home celebrated your special day ON your birthday but we'll also have a big family party to celebrate your birthday as soon as everyone gets back home.  TWO parties for one incredible boy, can't beat that!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oh my goodness Jaclyn. I must admit I have been so busy since our little Stas has gotten home that I haven't really looked at your whole family! Wow! I LOVE IT!! I'm totally jealous. You will have 5 with DS?? I'm so grateful that works for you. What a blessing. I know it will be busy, but rewarding all around. We have 8, the youngest two with DS, LOVE DS, and would love more but we have enough reasons we can't :-( Bummer.

Praying for your family....can't wait for the girls and your whole family to be together....wish I could be at an airport in TX this week to witness that!!!!

Gretchen
ready4ross.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Happy 5th Birthday Michael!!! You are just too cute and I love that double chin you are sportin' now! :-) You look GREAT!

Ruthann said...

Happy Birthday Michael!

I can't believe how much he's grown already!! Looking at the last picture of him in the high chair with his arms up...WOW! Michael, keep it up. You're doing great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails