.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gotcha Day Pics

Here are some pictures from Gotcha Day,  8-30-11.  Today was the original day that Sydney and Sarah were supposed to arrive home.  Soon.  Very soon!  They will be home.


In the mean time, enjoy the pics!

On their way out!


Signing the final papers




Sydney's first ride in a car!  No car seats required here!!



Sarah looking out at her new world



Sydney looking out at her new world




2 comments:

Laura said...

The first pic of them being carried out of the orphanage made me cry. Oh, that every child could experience that!!

Holly said...

I love all the pictures. I smiled and tears sprang to my eyes. So happy for you and your family!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails