Sydney playing inside
Sarah playing outside
And some fun pictures from around town.
Thank you all so much for your prayers! We should be assigned a judge either Tuesday or Wednesday and our facilitator will ask for a pre-trial meeting to see if he/she will hear our case. Jeff and I fully believe they will agree to hear our case and that there will be no more hiccups in our adoption process. God has this!
I'll update as soon as I know more.



















4 comments:
Beautiful pictures of your new daughters. Jeff and the girls look like they are having a great time. We will be praying that everything goes smoothly with court.
Patty
praying!!!!
love the pics :)
I love the beautiful pictures. How excited you must be. Still praying that all goes well at court for him.
Katrina
Carlene's soon to be momma
Praying you get to bring home those 2 little beauties.
Post a Comment