However, if a judge in their country does not agree with the law, he/she can refuse to hear the case and well...I don't want to think about what will happen then.
We received word from our facilitator that this may happen in our case. PLEASE, join Jeff and I in storming Heaven with prayer that the judges heart will be softened, that he/she will agree to hear our case and that he/she will allow Jeff to adopt the girls so that I can adopt them once they arrive in the US. We should hear within a few days if the judge will allow our adoption to continue and then hear our case in court.
Our girls will be transferred to an adult mental institution if we are not allowed to adopt them; Sydney in Jan, and Saran in March. We cannot even fathom this. Jeff and I are believing and praying they will come home to us. Thank you for standing in agreement with us and praying along side us on this journey.
![]() |
| Sarah and Sydney |
John 14:18
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you"






9 comments:
Praying that the judge's heart will be filled with compassion beyond what he/she can even imagine and that there will be absolutely no more barriers to getting your beautiful daughters home!
Praying here.
Prayers for your family and your 2 new beautiful girls. Our little one has already been sent to a institution and my heart breaks thinking about any child that has to go to one.
You know I'm praying; I will add this specifically when praying for your family. Hugs!
Storming Heaven!!!!!
praying!!!!!!!!!!
Prayin' here too!!! :-)
You know I'm praying too Debbie!!!
Was just looking at your timeline - what a quick adoption process for you; wonderful. Definitely prayed that all goes smoothly. I would love if you posted sometime later about the details of how you are adopting with just one of you doing the trip, if you don't mind. Of course, I realize it may be a long wait, as you have two more coming home! But I am patient. :)
Post a Comment