.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, June 2, 2011

SUBMITTED today!!!!!!

We just received the news that our dossier was submitted today to the adoption authorities in the country that our girls are in!  WooHoo!!!


Now we wait for our appointment to go visit with the authorities and receive their official adoption referral for our girls.  We expect to travel within the next 3-4 weeks...again, WooHoo!

God is so incredibly good to move us along so quickly.  Thank You, Thank You, Thank YOU!!

3 comments:

Reading Widely said...

So excited for you! Hopefully it won't be long now. I can't wait to see all four of your little sweeties together! :)

Blessings,
Rachel Whitmire
Post-Adoption Care Coordinator
Reeces Rainbow Down Syndrome Adoption Ministry
www.reecesrainbow.org

Jill said...

WOOHOOO!!! Congrats! Go God!!! Maybe we'll see Jeff in the capital city. :-)

Mark and Melanie said...

Yay - so happy for you!!! Soon!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails