.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, June 4, 2011

25 years ago today...

...God blessed Jeff and I as we gave birth to our first child, Wesley.   How can 25 years have already gone by?!?  We are so proud God picked us to be your parents.  You are an amazing young man.  I look forward  to see where He leads you on the rest of your life's journey.

 Happy Birthday Wesley!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Wesley!! It makes me so happy when I see someone my age who has parents who are adopting!

Molly said...

whoops, think I only wrote half a comment. Your son is my age, and it thrills me because it makes me think maybe I can talk my parents into adopting still!! What does Wesley think about all o this?

Related Posts with Thumbnails