.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Traveling to the boys' City ~ day 5

Today was a VERY busy day for Jeff and the girls.  They woke up early, packed up their bags, cleaned the apartment, grabbed a bite to eat and then went and picked up a few things at the store since they are about to leave the Capital City.  They ran over to the SDA building to pick up the referral papers at 4:00pm their time.  At 7:00pm their time, they boarded an overnight train for a 12 hour trip to The City our boys are in.  Our facilitator, Luda, joined them on the trip and will help them once in The City.  I have had very little contact with them today since they are on the train but as soon as they get to The City, I will be able to Skype with them and tell you more about their adventures on the train.

~~~~~~~~~~~UPDATE~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just text Jeff and he said they are just now pulling into The City!  Woo, hoo!  They are there safely!!  The day will be full of paperwork.  They will go meet the boys in about two hours....TWO HOURS!  In two hours my husband and daughters will be holding our sons for the very first time!  In two hours, our sons will be holding their daddy and sisters for the very first time!  

All I have to say is, "Thank you Father for this day!"  What a miraculous day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Keep them in your prayers that they can rest on the train.  They will have a FULL day ahead of them when they get to The City.


They should get to meet the boys tomorrow sometime!!!!  Please be in prayer that the orphanage director agrees to allow the adoption to continue and that the boys are not too overwhelmed by all the new people.


Thank you all who are praying for our family!  Your prayers mean so much to us and are felt across the ocean...

3 comments:

Mel said...

Ooooooh... I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Praying that they got some rest on the train!

Mark and Melanie said...

Hi, Debbie
Continuing to pray! When I mentioned the very warm train, I forgot that it probably felt good to your family! We would have gladly traded our warm apartment for their cool apartment - lol!
Can't wait to hear about the first meeting!

junglemama said...

How exciting! AJ looks awesome! Can you please share that Alosha and Denis are doing well? I think they would be thrilled to hear that and know that you know us too! Please let them know that the Reeds miss them there at Antoshka!

Related Posts with Thumbnails