.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

In Country ~ Day 3

Today Jeff and the girls slept in most of the morning to catch up on much needed rest and to overcome jet lag.  Here are a couple of pictures of their apartment.  It is very modern and WARM!





They then ventured out to explore the city a little in the afternoon.  It was a terrible cold day but they bundled up and went anyway.  Things are starting to become a little more familiar and not look quite so foreign.  The country our boys are from is quite different than the States to say the least!  What an amazing opportunity to be the hands and feet of Christ and to witness by example to those they come across.


During the evening, they met up with quite a few RR families for dinner at an Italian restaurant near their apartment.  They even got to meet baby Kullen, ORPHAN NO MORE, who was the picture of baby perfection!!  Jeff and Rachel had pizza and Kayla had a pasta dish with meat sauce.  It all sounded so good.  I'm just thrilled they have American support in this country and the opportunity to meet up with other families who are all adopting as well.  Amazing!


 Tomorrow will be a busy day of meetings and busy work.  God has designed this adventure so we believe all will go well and according to His plan.  We should be able to Skype and get all the details of the SDA meeting.  Have I mentioned how much I love Skype!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails