.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blessings ~ In the form of a Triple Stroller and the $$ to pay for it!

Yes, I do believe blessings can come in the form of a Triple Baby Stroller and the money to pay for it!  I have been searching for a triple stroller ever since we knew we were going to be bringing home Michael and Matthew.  I've looked in Ebay and our local Craigslist for months.  I did find several I liked on Ebay so I knew what I was hoping for. I REALLY wanted to find one locally so I could see it and look it over before buying, so I never bought one from Ebay. 


Yesterday, I got the idea to place a 'Wanted to Buy' ad on Craigslist.  Less than ten minutes later I get this in my inbox:



It is the EXACT type of triple stroller I had been looking at on Ebay!  The family who has it lives a few hours away but their sister lives only 20 minutes from me and they will bring it next weekend or the next when they go visit their sister.  What a blessing!!!


THEN...

 I go to my mailbox today and there is a card from a dear friend I have known since childhood.  She sent me a check and a sweet note saying "Please use this money to buy a triple stroller."  I was floored and speechless! WOW!  I am humbled to be given such a blessing!  


Thank You, Father, for this blessing!  I will treasure it!  

And, thank you Dawna for such a thoughtful note and gift!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Wow! I love it when God does things like that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails