.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Anne Marie has gone to live with Jesus

It is with a very heavy heart that I must share with you the sad news that another of our precious babies from the orphanage has gone to live with Jesus.  We are loosing children so fast.  If only they had families and the proper medical care and good nutrition....  How VERY real this is.  PLEASE, consider bringing home one of these orphans!  If you are not called to adopt, PLEASE consider donating to an adoption fund so a waiting family can go get them sooner. 


Please visit Reece's Rainbow, a Christian Orphan Ministry, and see where God leads you.
  



Dance with Jesus, sweet Anne Marie, Dance with Jesus!

1 comment:

one_plustwins said...

I know this is an old post....but Anya gave us so much in her passing. Her fund was given to Alexander. Dance on sweet angel :) Thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails