.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

NEW Pictures makes a mommy's heart sing

Reece's Rainbow has a team in EE right now on a mission trip and guess what they did??  They visited the orphanage my boys are in and took some of the most precious pictures of Matthew and Michael I have ever seen.  They have grown so much.  We cannot get them home quick enough. Enjoy!

                                         
Matthew-age 22 months

              



Michael - age 4 years
 
      

2 comments:

Sarah said...

They're so beautiful!!! Can't wait to see them at home woth you and your family!!!

I also want to thank you for posting on the Yahoo board about me! I have recieved several orders because of your post! Thank you for doing that!

Praying for you and your boys!
Sarah

Emi said...

Oh they are precious! That second picture of Matthew is beautiful, i love his smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails