.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Home Study, Part 1

Today we was the first of two home visits for our home study.  It went great!  Our social worker is such a sweet, sweet person and put us at ease from the very start!  The interview was literally like talking to an old friend ~ nothing hard about it!!  She visited with Jeff and I and then each of our children.  We did a walk through inside the house and outside. Jeff and I have quite a bit of paper work to work on between now and our second home visit but that is good because it will keep us busy and keep things moving along.   One step closer baby boy, one step closer.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails