.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"He knows my name"

We sang this song in church tonight like we have so many times before.  Only this time I cried.  I cried because I heard it from the view point of AJ, as if he were singing it to God and to us.  I pray AJ feels he has a Father, both earthly and Heavenly, who knows his name, who will NEVER leave him, no matter where he goes.  I pray AJ can some how feel our love.

I have a maker
Before my heart,
before even time began
My life was in his hands

He knows my name
He knows my every thought,
He sees each tear that falls
and hears me when I call

I have a father,
he calls me his own
He'll never leave me,
no matter where I go

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
and hears me when I call

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
and hears me when I call

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call
He hears me when I call

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails