I've taken somewhat of a sabbatical from blogging for the past few months. Actually, I've taken somewhat of a sabbatical from just about everything since Wes' near-fatal car crash in Jan. I cannot begin to tell you how deeply that affected me. All of us.
Deeply.
| Drivers side of Wes' car where he was siting |
| Drivers side door where the pole caved it in on Wes. Rachel is sitting where the car hit one of the poles. |
| Our miracle today! |
Wes is completely healed physically, PTL, and continues his long road of recovery from the TBI.
Life goes on and we adjust to what comes our way.
LOTS of things have come our way since Jan, so I'm pretty much just going to do one long catch-up post in pictures.
Enjoy!
LOTS of things have come our way since Jan, so I'm pretty much just going to do one long catch-up post in pictures.
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff and Jason attended ChaserCon
in Denver, CO
(National Storm Chaser Convention)
Jeff and Jason attended ChaserCon
in Denver, CO
(National Storm Chaser Convention)
| Jason meeting Sean Casey |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Birthday, Jeff!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sarah's FIRST celebrated birthday
as she turns FOUR!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Easter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy 3rd Birthday, Justin!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy World Down syndrome Day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The year-long
Texas drought is broken:
4" of snow in Feb
...And RAIN in April
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Birthday to ME!
I wish I could find the SD card with the
pictures of my birthday. Trust me....it happened. I'm a year older and I had a wonderful day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Mother's Day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Birthday, Wesley!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yep! We've been busy around here.
With 10 kids, it's hard to not
be busy!!!!!
I'm still forever advocating for orphans around the world, mostly through FB, but will start back up on the blog again now.
Thank you for your continued prayers for our family as we continue to chase God's calling wherever He leads.





3 comments:
Love the pictures! Beautiful family.
Glad you're back. Amazing miracle anyone survived that reck! God is good!
Thanks for your catch-up blog and for your support over the past month! You guys are always in our prayers. Mark is jealous of the ChaserCon!
Those car accident pictures are so scary. Amazing Wes is ok! I recognize that hotel that the storm chaser convention was at. I've been there for lots of insurance classes. :)
Post a Comment