.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Trip 2 has begun!

Our original flight was scheduled to be in Newark, NJ around 3:00pm today but Lady Irene has come to town so we had to scramble to try to get different flights yesterday.  Eldon, our travel agent, was not too sure that he could find three seats on such short notice, as Jeff needed to be on a plane to EE in less than 24 hours.  

After doing an extensive search with no results, Eldon did one more search and he said 4 seats "miraculously opened up right before my eyes"  and was able to book 3 of them for our crew.  This new flight plan did not go through the Eastern seaboard, all 3 seats were sitting together and one was on the isle...which is GREAT for my 6'5" husband to stretch out his legs!  Isn't God so amazing!!!  AND, the new flights were cheaper than the original....GO GOD!


So off to EE to get our daughters we go!!!!!


Sydney and Sarah should be in their Daddy's arms TUESDAY!!!  That day is affectionately called "Gotcha Day" in the adoption world because it is the official day we get to take custody of our girls.  GOTCHA!


Then, the girls will arrive HOME on Sept. 3 and be welcomed into *my* arms for the very first time!  I cannot wait!!!!!

7 comments:

Handiwork for Lilly said...

YAY! Can't wait till Gotcha Day!

Did you get the headbands?

Katrina said...

Oh God is so good. I was praying for you. So excited for them to come home.

Katrina
Carlene's soon to be momma :)
www.operatationorphannomore.blogspot.com

Aislinn said...

Wonderful news!!!!!

patty said...

This is such great news! How crazy that one of Jeff's trips involved a blizzard and the next a hurricane! Eldon is awesome. He helped us out a lot too. Congratulations! I can't wait to see the girls in your arms.
Patty

Jill said...

That's great news!!! I was thinking the same thing as Patty...I thought you guys would be clear this time for weather issues! But God provided miraculously each time! Praise Him!

Mel said...

Look at that... God knew you needed those seats, and BOOM, there they were!!! :) I can not WAIT to see you with your little princesses!!!

rilysilyfamily.blogspot.com said...

So excited for you!!!! Praying for this trip to go well and for a wonderful blessed "gotcha day" :) And also for a wonderful home-coming!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails