The daily visits to the orphanage are going very, very well. Everybody looks forward to the visits each day. Sarah and Sydney are full of energy and love to play together. They get so excited when they see Jeff, Rachel and Holly coming for them and they get really sad when it is time for their visit to be over. Bonding already!!!! What an answer to prayer!!!
Somebody was given a little bang trim overnight :-0 I'm sure the nannies were just trying to be sweet and freshen up Sydney's hairstyle. It's the thought that counts...right?!?
Bangs grow back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Yes, bangs grow back; and very soon you'll be able to the style that you think fits her. But, oh do I love the 3rd picture with her lips puckered!
Sweet girls. Why? Oh why do they chop their hair all up? :) We specifically asked them not to with Kaylee's hair when we noticed they were cutting all the kids hair one day. They laughed and promised not to :) I guess it's just easier to do a whack job, then they don't have to cut it often.
Post a Comment