Tomorrow you will meet your daddy!
And two of your sisters.
Tomorrow you will know what it is to be loved,
Unconditionally loved forever!
Tonight is the last night you will ever go to bed not knowing the love of your family. Tomorrow your turn comes. It's your turn to be loved. It's your turn to have a family. It's your turn to be set free.
You have been chosen,
You are worthy,
You are important,
You are not invisible!
You are sisters,
You are daughters,
You are granddaughters and great granddaughters,
You are children of the most high King!
Never again will you be alone,
Or cold,
Or hungry,
Or cry silent tears from your crib!
I cannot wait to hold you in my arms,
And breathe in your sweet essence.
I cannot wait to kiss your little cheeks,
And whisper words of love in your ear.
Daddy and I love you so much!
Wesley, Kayla, Holly and Jason love you!
Rachel, Michael, Matthew and Justin love you!
And God loves you so much more!!!
Hold on for one more night,
We will be there tomorrow.
One more sleep,
Love comes in the morning!
As I have written once before: From the beginning of time, God planned your path to us. He orchestrated these events perfectly for you to be in our family. He promised to not leave you as orphans and we obediently let Him use our hands and feet to make that happen. God is so good to us!
Daddy and I promise to do our best for you. We'll teach you, we'll love you, feed you and clothe you. We'll comfort you, play with you, care for you, and tell you about our Heavenly Father. Tomorrow is the first of many firsts and the last of many things! You will never be alone again! We love you both more than words can express. As much as I wanted to be there with daddy, I had to stay back to care for your brothers. I am sending you my love through daddy, Holly and Rachel and I pray you can feel it. I love you, Sarah and Sydney!
All my love,
As I have written once before: From the beginning of time, God planned your path to us. He orchestrated these events perfectly for you to be in our family. He promised to not leave you as orphans and we obediently let Him use our hands and feet to make that happen. God is so good to us!
Daddy and I promise to do our best for you. We'll teach you, we'll love you, feed you and clothe you. We'll comfort you, play with you, care for you, and tell you about our Heavenly Father. Tomorrow is the first of many firsts and the last of many things! You will never be alone again! We love you both more than words can express. As much as I wanted to be there with daddy, I had to stay back to care for your brothers. I am sending you my love through daddy, Holly and Rachel and I pray you can feel it. I love you, Sarah and Sydney!
All my love,
Mommy





3 comments:
What a beautiful letter, Debbie! I can't wait to see pics of your angels in their forever family's arms!
Awwwwww!! Debbie, I can't WAIT to see new pics of your little sweeties! I love their names!!! Praying for all in your journey to your daughters!!
so so sweet, I love it! :)
I can't imagine how hard it is to be at home while they are meeting your daughters! But soon they will all be home. Hugs!
Post a Comment