.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, August 29, 2011

Last day... First day.



My dear Sydney and Sarah:

Today is Monday.  
 It's not like ANY other Monday.  
 It's the last! 
 The last Monday,
 The last DAY,
 That you will be alone.
EVER!

Today is Monday.
The last day you will spend at the orphanage,
To not get kissed good morning or good night.
The last day to not be told "I love you" everyday,
And how important and wanted you are.
The last day to wonder if we are coming back,
Or not.

Praise GOD there is a tomorrow!!!

 Tomorrow is Tuesday.
It's not like ANY other Tuesday.
It's the FIRST!
 The first Tuesday,
 The first DAY,
 That you will not be alone again.
EVER!

Tomorrow is Tuesday.
The first day you will spend loved beyond measure,
To get kissed good morning and good night.
The first day to be told "I love you" every day,
And how important and wanted you are.
The first day to KNOW we are coming back.
TO STAY!

Today is Monday.

Tomorrow is Tuesday.

Praise God for Tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

Mark and Melanie said...

AMEN!!

The Lim's said...

Praise God for tomorrow's!! I saw Sarah this morning during our visit. She was outside with her group being pushed in a stroller by her caretaker. As they passed she waved her hand at us and did some cute babbling. She was outside the whole time we were and I couldn't help but think about how this was her last day doing that. So thrilled tomorrow is finally the day for them!!

Nan and Dan said...

awesome! cannot wait to see gotcha day :)
hugs!

Mel said...

Praising God for TOMORROW!!! Love you guys!!

Enid said...

It was good to see you today and your handsome boys...! I am so glad that tomorrow is tomorrow! You are a wonderful testimony ! I am so glad I get to see you often the next 8 weeks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails