We love Sarah and Sydney so much.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Court is tomorrow...please say a prayer for us.
In 24 hours, Jeff will stand before a judge and ask to be allowed to adopt Sydney and Sarah. Please pray that the judge will agree and let the girls become a part of our family. The exact time of court will be 9:30am in-country time which is 1:30am my time, CDT, early Friday morning, Aug 19.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Debbie,
Praying for Jeff and the judge. Sydney and Sarah are just beautiful. The pictures of them with Jeff and your older daughters are lovely. Can't wait to hear the good news tomorrow.
Patty
The Lord has been bringing you guys to mind all day today and each time I have prayed that the judge would rule in your favor. Those little ones BELONG in your family.
Julia
Sorry, I've had this open all day to leave you a comment. Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying and looking forward to waking up to good news! Hope you get some sleep tonight! :-)
praying for your family & the judge.
Post a Comment