.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day ~ 2011

We had a nice simple Fathers Day this year.  This was Michael and Matthews very first Fathers Day and oh, what a joy it was to celebrate this day with them because now they have a daddy of their very own!!  Jeff had to work all day so that gave Holly and Rachel a chance to run into town to pick up a gift and bake a cake for him.  I called my daddy and talked to him and my mom for a little while and Jeff called his dad..had to leave a message...but wished him Happy Father's day just the same. There are no pictures of Justin with Jeff because he was soooooo tired and we went ahead and put that sweet baby in bed before we thought to grab the camera. After we got Justin settled, we celebrated:

Happy Fathers Day, Jeff!!!

Rachel made the cake ~ it says, Happy Fathers Day Dad!  I love you!





1 comment:

connie said...

Beautiful family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails