.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Our Girls....

Jeff and I are pleased to announce that we are adopting little miss "Jaclyn" and "Harper"!!!  

They are two beautiful girls in Eastern Europe who both just turned 3 years old.  They are both blessed with an extra 21st chromosome, also known as Down syndrome.  

Oh my!  

Just look at them!!  

They are so beautiful!!!  

We cannot wait to get them home and watch them grow and flourish.  Their little shaved heads hurt my heart so much!  I cannot wait to see them with long flowing locks, running around here being loved unconditionally by all of us.  I know the pictures we have are not the best quality but we are just thrilled to have any pictures!
 
"Jaclyn"

"Harper"




We plan to travel to get the girls later this summer. Any and all prayers for our process are greatly appreciated. Here is a link to our Family Page through Reece's Rainbow. Stop by and take a peek when you get a chance.


http://reecesrainbow.org/sponsorhannon-2

8 comments:

Emi said...

Congratulations! I followed your blog when you brought the boys home and I'm so happy you are adopting this beautiful girls too! I will be praying for your family.

M. E. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I wish you a smooth journey bringing these beautiful girls home : )

Blessings

Melissa

joureytoonemore.blogspot.com

Faith said...

Congratulations!!
That is SO awesome!!

P.S. I couldn't get the fsp link to work.

Sabrina said...

Congratulations! What beautiful little "twins"!!

Mark and Melanie said...

Oh my gosh Debbie!! I totally missed your post yesterday.
You and Jeff have been on my heart lately - know I know why!!!
I wish I could give you a hug! Email me at melrn784@gmail.com
It would be amazing if we were in EE at the same time again. I am sooooo excited for you!!

Alice said...

I just posted a bunch of pictures on my blog on Tuesday. Harper was one of the spunkiest, so she got center stage.:) I just started praying for her. I had no idea she already had a family in the works. Congratulations!!

April said...

Congratulations! Jaclyn and Harper are two very lucky little girls.

Einstein's Brain said...

they are adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails