.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's final!!!

Our adoption is final!  


Since Michael and Matthew came home on an IR-4 Visa, it is required that we finalize the adoption here in America, basically re-adopt them, in order for them to become US citizens.  Today was the day, exactly 3 months to the day since we brought the boys home.

We went down to the courthouse, briefly met with our dear friend and attorney, along with the Judge,  then answered a few questions and viola....DONE!  It was a very quick and painless proceeding.


We are now legally the proud parents to Matthew and Michael...though we have been their mommy and daddy in our hearts for almost a year since we first laid eyes on them via Reece's Rainbow.

4 comments:

Mark and Melanie said...

Congrats on this final step! Love seeing how the boys are just thriving with you!!

NDMom said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What a beautiful picture of your family!

Linnea said...

PTL!!!!
Be blessed
ashlee

Jason and Vanessa said...

This is amazing and I'm crying! I can't wait until we are able to do the same thing!
Vanessa

Related Posts with Thumbnails