.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

TWO HOURS...until Jeff gets our boys!

I just talked to Jeff and they were on the last of the paper chase....passports!  He, Holly and Jason will then be driven the two hours back to the orphanage and.....PICK UP OUR BOYS!  This is Gotcha Day!!!


Praise our Father!  Glory to God!  

This is James 14:18 in the flesh!
"I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you".  

I pray you, too, will submit and be the hands and feet of Jesus in the ways asked of you.  Not everyone is called to adopt, but everyone has a calling.  Listen.  Go.  Be obedient.  Grow and stretch in Christ. Be the hands and feet of our Savior in the ways that He calls you.


Two hours....

4 comments:

Mark and Melanie said...

So happy for you guys!!

patty said...

Congratualtions to your whole family. This is so exciting. What a blessed Christmas this will be.
Patty

Mel said...

OH I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!! So excited for you and your boys!!! To God be ALL the glory!!!

Bri Schaaf said...

Congrats Congrats!!! I got goosebumps reading that verse....what an honor...YOU GO GUYS!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails