I woke up this morning and checked my email first thing just like I have for the past three weeks. This is what I found:
SDA Appointment: Dec. 1
Short and sweet. Our SDA appointment is set for Dec. 1 at 9:00 am. Jeff and two of our older children will leave this great nation Nov. 29 and travel for one full day and arrive in our boys country. They will have the second day to acclimate and recover from traveling before attend the SDA (adoption authorities) appointment on Dec. 1 and receive the official referral to adopt Matthew and Michael.
Jeff should be HOLDING our boys Dec. 3rd. That is 23 days from today.....23 days!!! They will NEVER be alone again. They will never not know the loving arms of their family. They will never again have to wonder if they have been picked. They will know.
23 days from now Matthew and Michael will meet their daddy, and their brother and sister. They will learn that their fate will not be an institution, but instead a loving home filled with laughter, love, hugs and kisses. They will learn what it is to be WANTED! They will learn what it is to be LOVED! They will learn what it is to be IMPORTANT!, They will learn about JESUS!
There is lots of praising GOD in this house today! He is so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SO, SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!
And guess what?!? Our appt is on the 30th at 10AM!!!!!! (Havn't gotten a blog post up yet.) Looking forward to meeting your hubby and kids. :-) We'll have to stay in touch!
YAYYYY!!!!! SO EXCITING!
Congratulations, I am so happy for you! I know all about waiting for the SDA appointment. We were submitted on Oct.14 and only just received our on Nov. 8. Our SDA appointment is on Nov. 30 at 9am.
April
Adopting Alyona
themissingswerd.blogspot.com
Post a Comment