.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Time for an update...so I've been told ;-)

My sweet sister informed me that I had not updated my blog in awhile.  How could that be??  I JUST wrote a post.   My sister was right.  I have not updated since the 16th.  Where has the week gone???  Thanks, Joann, for the gentle nudge to update!!


We have been going through all our paperwork making sure every 'I' was dotted and every 'T' was crossed.  We took about 20 documents to be notarized yesterday...thank you Douglas!  We *should* be finished with all the paperwork now!  It is amazing how much paperwork is involved with an international adoption. simply amazing.  But, oh, so worth it!   Yes, we would do it all over again....in a heart beat.


We have also been buying all the things needed to travel...clothes, luggage, toiletries, gifts, etc.  We have been making sure everything here on the home front is situated and taken care of.  Looks like we are almost ready to load up the carry-on's and sit everything by the door.


We received word today that "The Vote" is on the docket for the week of Dec. 14.  We did not get an exact date.  Please be in prayer that the wording in the bill will continue to allow the children to be adopted while the new bi-lateral agreement is being drafted.  

We received an update on Michael.....HE IS STARTING TO WALK!!  Enjoy the pic!  Way to go, Michael!  Mommy and daddy are so proud of you!!




So there you have it.  My weekly update. 

1 comment:

Teacher Girl said...

Thanks for updating. And WHOOHOO, go Michael!!!

Kayla
http://bebrandnew.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails