.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our Dossier is outta here!

 Yesterday at 12:40pm, I took our beloved dossier over to the Fed Ex place and handed it over to a complete stranger.  It was not easy, my voice cracked and I almost cried but I handed over the dossier because I trust that it is in God's hands now.  I snapped a picture of the Fed Ex lady taking our dossier and that was it.  We were done and off to the 
county fair.  Simple as that. 

 




 



















Now we wait for the 41 documents and the 41 apostilles to be translated and be submitted to the EE adoption authorities.  We'll then receive a travel date and go for our first trip.  It is during this first trip that we go accept a formal invitation from EE to adopt the boys.  We'll get to visit the boys and then have court for the formal adoption.  There will be a 10-day wait before everything is final, we will come home during this, and then we can bring the boys home!  This process sounds pretty quick, but it generally takes between 5-6 weeks once you travel.


We are praying we get the boys home by Thanksgiving and the adoption finalized here in the USA by Dec. 31.

1 comment:

Jill said...

YIPPEEEE!!! Can't wait to hear that you've been submitted!

Related Posts with Thumbnails