1. The country our boys are from has decided to hold a vote on Tuesday, September 21. If this vote passes, there will be either a moratorium on adoptions or a complete halt to all adoptions in this country. Please join us in prayer that this vote is voted down and adoptions will continue.
2. We received news that we need one specific document from the country our boys are from in order to adopt Matthew. Without it, he cannot be adopted by anyone. Please be in prayer that this document will be provided so we can continue our quest to bring home BOTH Matthew and Michael.
God knows both these situations, they are not surprises to Him. We'll ask for His favor and follow where He leads. We'll continue to do all that is humanly possible to bring home both Matthew and Michael and leave the rest in God's mighty hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment