.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I600A SENT to USCIS today!

We sent in our I600A to USCIS along with our homestudy and a host of other documents.  This is a HUGE step in the adoption process, HUGE!  And, what a relief to have this part done.  Thank you God for getting us through this phase with ease.  Now, we wait...and I've not been so good at waiting in the past so I am turning all this waiting stuff over to God and I'm going to rest in Him during this time.

I was reminded of an old hym today...thank you Jasmine...and it is a good reminder for us all but especially those of us facing challenges during the adoption process.  Here is the chorus:

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives, all fear is gone;
Because I know, he holds the future,
And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives!

1 comment:

Far Above Rubies said...

I love the Chrous. It's beautiful.

Windmills and Tulips. xoxo

Thanks again for the reminder.

Related Posts with Thumbnails