.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Naming AJ

'AJ' is not actually his name.  It is a screen name given to this sweet baby by the good folks of Reece's Rainbow to protect his true identity.  Jeff and I have the sweet pleasure of naming him his forever name.  I have a couple of baby books loaned to me by a dear friend that I am pouring over each night.  So many of the names are wonderful, yet, none have jumped out at me like I have been praying they would... not yet, anyway.

I want a name with great meaning.  I want a name that sounds good with the middle name of Scott...'cause we DO have his middle name picked out and Scott it is!  ALL our boys share Jeff's middle name of Scott.

So, baby AJ remains baby AJ for now.  Soon, sweet boy, you'll have a wonderful name.  I promise!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails