Sunday, June 20, 2010
Father's Day 2010 ~ A day of firsts and lasts
Today is Father's Day! Happy Father's Day to three very important men in my life: my own daddy, my husband's daddy and my children's daddy, my sweet husband, Jeff! This is the first Father's Day that Jeff is the dad to 7 children! This is the last Father's Day that Jeff has to celebrate it without AJ! Today I will call my daddy, tell him how much I love and admire him, I will love on him as much as I can over the phone. He is a wonderful , beautiful person and I'm so thankful God chose him to be my father! Jeff has to go in to work today so we will celebrate with him later this evening. We'll be thinking of little AJ on this Father's Day, hoping he somehow knows there is a large family in Texas full of life and love waiting to bring him home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey there!! I just saw your comment today on my blog. Im really bad at the blogging thing, I just wanted to answer a few of your questions. You asked if I had ever seen A.J. I have not. We had thought about adopting him until we found out he was not in the same ophanage as Elisa. We could not adopt 2 from different orphanages. I just fell in love with those eyes!!
You also asked about what they feed them. I saw the caregivers give the babies formula out of a can much like what we use here. The problem is they would not tell me if my babies where still on formula, or if they had moved on. We gave them whole milk when they came home. That only lasted 2 weeks, then they would only drink apple juice. The doctor told me that was fine. They ate baby food when they first came home, but we soon learned they could handle anything we ate just about. Really push your facilatator to get as much info as you can about what they eat, when they eat, and when they nap and all of that. We could not get any of that info and it made it very hard on my hubby when he brought them all home, Please feel free to email me anytime for anymore questions!! tbarch@prodigy.net
Post a Comment