.

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sleep tight my precious wee-one

It is 2:40pm my time and 10:40pm your time.   I pray someone fed you a warm bottle and bathed you before bed.  I pray someone kissed your sweet face good night.   I pray you drifted off to sleep feeling safe in a comfy bed.  I pray you feel your mommy's love from around the world.  Good night darling boy of mine.

4 comments:

Alice said...

Oh, I remember those days. At any given time, I would suddenly need to calculate the time difference, and wonder what my sweet boy was doing. The waitin is hard. Praying your journey is a quick and easy one. AJ is precious.

Alice said...

Oh, I remember those days. At any given time, I would suddenly need to calculate the time difference, and wonder what my sweet boy was doing. The waitin is hard. Praying your journey is a quick and easy one. AJ is precious.

Alice said...

Oh, I remember those days. At any given time, I would suddenly need to calculate the time difference, and wonder what my sweet boy was doing. The waitin is hard. Praying your journey is a quick and easy one. AJ is precious.

Alice said...

Oh, I remember those days. At any given time, I would suddenly need to calculate the time difference, and wonder what my sweet boy was doing. The waitin is hard. Praying your journey is a quick and easy one. AJ is precious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails