...today when I went to RR, as I do every day, to look at our precious EE baby and he WAS NOT THERE...anywhere!! I then went to the RR Yahoo group to see what was going on and found that someone had posted that our little man was on the "My Family Found Me" page. Again, my heart SANK! Did we not get our commitment papers in on time and another family found him first?? I'm still shaking. I'm hoping that Andrea has been working on the website and has yet to email me about moving his picture over to the new page. I did find him on the "Found" page as well but our names are not there beside him. Hopefully, we will have our FSP up very soon and all will be okay.
Ultimately, if we did not get our paperwork in first and our precious little one goes to another family, hard as it would be for us, at least he is getting out of the orphanage. Bottom line is to get these guys into loving homes and out of there. I'm praying he is ours and I'll be able to SHOUT out his name and declare him as one of my own!
God knows! He has this! I'll just rest in that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment