Today we sent in our Adoption Grant Eligibility and Family Sponsorship Program document via email to Andrea at Reece's Rainbow. Well, actually it was technically yesterday since it was sent just before midnight! Anyway, that was our very first document of MANY towards getting our little man home. We cannot disclose exactly who we are adopting until we get a few more documents sent in and the initial fees paid. BUT, I can say he is a precious, baby boy from Eastern Europe who deserves a loving home with lots of fresh air to breathe, green grass to run barefoot through and a family who loves him unconditionally!
Tomorrow we will work on the Adoptive Family Disclosure form and take it to be notarized. Hopefully, our social worker will get her Preliminary Contact form faxed in soon and we will OFFICIALLY be committed to our little man. Then we can tell the world who he is! I can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Beautiful blog! Blessings on your journey!
Elizabeth bringing Julius & Paul home (Emmett& Eric at RR)
Congratulations! I saw that a few boys have committed families and I can't wait to find out which one will be yours!
Love it .... Can't wait to meet him!
Yay!!! I am so excited for all of you!! :D
Post a Comment